Bodegas Totó Marqués, S.L. is a company in which transparency in information is essential to establish a relationship of trust with the people who make up our project and with our suppliers and customers, with the protection of the personal data of the people who trust us being of vital importance. , which is why we want, through this Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy, to inform you of how we collect and how we treat or use said data.
In this pThe privacy and personal data protection policy establishes the bases on which Bodegas Totó Marqués, S.L., residing in Avda. Virgen de L'Abellera, 18 43364 Prades (Tarragona), treats the personal data that our users voluntarily provide us through the website.
This Policy will always be applicable when data is provided to Bodegas Totó Marqués, S.L., which will be responsible for your data (Data Controller), and through any of the contact or subscription forms where personal data is collected (name, email, etc.).
WHAT WE COMMIT TO
- To respect the privacy of our users and treat personal data with their consent.
- To treat the personal data that we strictly need to provide the requested service, and to treat them in a secure and confidential manner, taking the necessary measures to prevent unauthorized access and improper use thereof.
- Not to use personal data for purposes for which we have not previously obtained consent.
- Not to give personal data to third parties or share them.
- To keep personal data for the time strictly necessary for the specific purpose for which they have been provided.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE USE
Through our website we can collect personal data for different purposes:
- Request for information by the user
- Newsletter subscription
- Work with us by sending your resume
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided, the strictly necessary data will be required.
It is important that the user is aware of the data they provide and the purpose for which they do so because at the time they are provided, they are accepting that we collect, store and use said data for the required purpose, and may withdraw consent at any time. provided by the appropriate channels, the consent of the interested party being the legal basis and legitimacy for the processing of their personal data.
ACCURACY AND TRUTHFULNESS OF THE DATA
The user, when providing the data required in the forms, is solely responsible for the veracity of the data submitted, guaranteeing and being responsible for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, undertaking to keep them duly updated.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED
Once the personal data has been provided, you will have the right to:
- consult any doubt and to be informed of how we use the data and to obtain ACCESS to them.
- That rectify or delete your information or to impose LIMITATIONS in the treatment of it.
- CANCELLATION of the data.
- STAND AGAINST to the processing of your data.
- PORTABILITY of the data.
At any time, you can exercise these Rights, by writing and accrediting your personality addressed to Bodegas Totó Marqués, S.L., in Avda. Virgen de L'Abellera, 18 43364 Prades (Tarragona), or through the email address: judit@totomarquescom.
In addition, you may file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data violates the applicable legislation.
SECURITY AND DATA STORAGE
We will keep the data for the time strictly necessary to provide the requested service and as long as the owner does not request its deletion, adopting the appropriate technical and organizational measures against unauthorized or illegal treatment and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, making everything possible to protect and keep them safe.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES
Data transfers are not foreseen except in those cases in which there is a legal obligation. There is no forecast of international data transfers.